Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
This is my go-to camera for vlogging. The PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera combines exhilarating speed and performance with a smart, compact design. It features a high-performance 1.0-inch 20.1 Megapixel1 CMOS sensor as well as a bright f/1.8–2.8 lens to help capture impressive images whenever your creativity sparks, even in low-light conditions.
The DIGIC 7 Image Processor delivers improved auto focus tracking, enhanced IS and superb image clarity even when shooting with a high ISO. For increased flexibility, the camera offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW2, JPEG and RAW+JPEG2 modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi3 and NFC4 and in-camera RAW conversion.Shop Item
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm andBattery IS-equipped lens
- Capture impressively high resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in both RAW mode / JPEG mode
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound. Focal Length-8.8 (W) – 36.8 (T) mm (35mm film equivalent: 24-100mm). Focusing Range- Normal/Auto: 2.0 inch- infinity (W), 1.3 feet – infinity (T), Macro/Underwater Macro: 2.0 in. – 1.6 feet (W), Quick: 5.0-65.6 feet (W), 5.0-65.6 feet (T)