I am leaving for the Middle East tomorrow and after my 5 hour flight from San Diego to New York, a six hour layover in NYC and then another 11 hour flight to Amman, Jordan… I will finally arrive.
Needless to say I won’t be looking my best.
I decided to do a travel makeup tutorial on how to look well rested even after a, let’s say, 24 hour travel day! I learned a lot from watching videos by beauty bloggers and have come up with an easy and natural looking makeup routine.
Check out the video below!
So that’s how I get my face all bright and well rested. I chose not to include a full tutorial with eye makeup and everything because everyone has their own preference.
I mostly just wanted to show highlighting and contouring techniques for your money maker!
Here’s what I used in the tutorial:
- L’OREAL Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer
- Make Up For Ever High Definition Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (SC-3)
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer (Radiant)
- Too Faced “Glamour to Go” (Eyeshadow, Bronzer, Blush & Lipgloss)
- L’OREAL Power Volume Collagen Mascara
- Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeliner
- Make Up For Ever High Definition Micro-finish Powder
- MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush (Powder and Liquid Foundation)
- MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush (Blush and Bronzer Contouring)
- MAC 190 Foundation Brush (Concealer and Liquid Foundation)
- Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Multipurpose Brush (Multi-Purpose)
- MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
- MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush
- Maybelline Eyeliner Brush