Introducing…ITALY: 100 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, and How to Fit In!
Want to experience Italy as only a local could? This travel guide’s for you.
Filled with 100 interviews with people who live, work, and adventure all over Italy, this book will give you:
- Directions to that pizza place that’s always packed with locals and rarely sees a tourist
- Lists of must-try dishes for each town and region
- Names of those off-the-beaten-track towns with the best wineries in the region
- Tips on how to spot authentic gelato, make friends with the locals, and avoid rip-offs and pick-pockets
- Brutal honesty about how you should never ever order a cappuccino after lunch or wear flip-flops to a monument
- And so much more