Home Forums Budget Travel Budget-Friendly Destinations Uyen’s house dorm & bed – The best chosen when you visit Con Dao

• Author

When you go to Con Dao, What occur with you if you can’t choose place to overnight. Well, I’ll show you.
    As the only one hostel in the island, I loved its wooden style at the first sight. There’s a mid-size signboard “Uyen’s house – Bed & Room” at front with some bird-house-like props on.

The house looks like a garden in a-style-of-no-style, various plants, put in various places, along with some art installation. The typical materials are woods, glass and metal mainframe.
    The hostel is a two storey building. Downstairs is dorm room while upstairs is private room. When standing by the balcony, I felt it shaking a bit because of the wind blows. I thought it needs to strengthen the structure a bit while still reserves beautiful aspects. he lounge is more attractive, most of furniture are wooden, from the long bench, wall covers to plate shelf. It’s also decorated with a dry creepers hanging on ceiling, some lights on. That’s for looking up, if you look down, a various cement tiles would amaze you.
    The hostel is at the town center, so you’re likely to walk around to visit all historic building, complex at very relaxing pace. In the morning, it’s great to shoe up and take jogging along the shoreline pavement.
    For the price range, it’s quite high compared to the average dorm in Vietnam, but it’s still very budget compared to the hotel, resort in the island. That’s why I chose it for the first time visiting Con dao.

Dorm bed: 9$

Private room: 28-32 $.

By side, you will have free breakfast and good wifi coverage. hmm, so good – I think so.
    If you wanna to know more, let’s see more my experiences at: Uyen’s house

Reply To: Uyen’s house dorm & bed – The best chosen when you visit Con Dao
Your information: