Home Forums Travel Beauty Tips and FAQ Travel Hair & Beauty Routine

• Author
    #28716 |

Hi, Kiersten!

Could you share some thoughts on your typical hair care and beauty routine while traveling? Your long hair is always perfectly styled while traveling and I’m curious about your methods and products. Do you use solid shampoo and conditioners, a particular brand? Do you pack a blow dryer and/or heat tools? If so, how do you handle the different voltage with most being to powerful for a regular converter? Any particular models/brands you love? Do you ever have a chemical straighten done before you leave the US? Any no-heat hairstyles that work well for you? How often do you wash your hair while traveling? Would love to know any specific details about your hair/skin/nail routine prior to, and while, traveling. Any advice would be appreciated!

P.S. LOVE the work that you do on this blog. Such a strong and inspirational female traveler to look up to. You’re beautiful inside and out!

• Kimberly

This is a great question that I would love a reply to! I’m specifically thinking about Beach hair and traveling in humid tropical places with long straightish hair, a lot like Kierstn’s. And also about moisture and protection from the Sun and the salt water without weighing it down or making it too frizzy within the humid environment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.