Home Forums Traveling in Style Shoes and Bags to Wear while Abroad

• Author

I am planning a solo trip to europe this summer and need shoes that are comfortable but still stylish. Also, I am wondering what type of purse is best for saftey but still remaining stylish. Thanks!

• Kiersten Rich
    Keymaster

Hi there Allie!

Great question!

SHOES:
    Summer shoe packing is pretty easy! I typically bring a comfortable pair of gladiator style sandals with an ankle strap. These are my favorite pair (in black) that I travel with.

I also love Tieks ballet flats for travel because they fold up and are great quality and comfortable.

I’ll usually pack sandals, a wedged sandal (I love heels but wedges are a bit more practical) and a pair of combat style boots. If you don’t wear boots and are planning on doing hiking or a lot of walking, I recommend a pair of Nike FREE shoes. They’re lightweight and great for travel.

PURSE:
    This totally depends on your style, but I love cross body bags and usually need something big enough to carry my camera. Look for something with a zipper closure so ensure a bit of security with your belongings. I just got this camera bag for Spring that’s a great neutral style.

Hope that helps!

• Debbie

I have found that the Skechers Go Walk shoes are the comfiest I have ever worn when traveling. They are like walking on air!

I wore them all day wandering NYC in the middle of the august heat (with those little sockettes), climbing various Inca sites in the Sacred Valley and also at home in Toronto, exploring various neighborhoods by bicycle and foot.

I bought a light grey pair and they go with pretty much everything. The black and navy blue would too – some of the designs are a little wacko so just stick with the classic colours!

• sunny

Glad to hear that, Debbie! I have one pair of Skechers Go Walks and use them for long walks and errands around town. Super comfy. I’m visiting Ireland this year and know there will be lots of walking. I will pick up another pair of Skechers for my trip which will eliminate any more thoughts on what shoes to pack so my feet don’t get sore!

• orologio cartier rotonde

Am d 2nd 2 download nt u nyc 1 dj kentalky
    orologio cartier rotonde http://www.ventemarquemontre.com/it/cartier-rotonde-watch-c100/

Reply To: Shoes and Bags to Wear while Abroad
Your information: