Home Forums Destination Specific Travel Questions Greece Travel Tips & Questions How to choose between Greek Islands

• Author

Hi!

I’m Demi and my boyfriend and I are looking for a beautiful place to go this summer (end of August, beginning of September). We never went to Greece before (we are from Belgium!!), so we want to go there! But we are having a very hard time choosing a specific destination! We really like Mykonos and Santorini, but I was wondering if you went to any other islands? Like Skiathos, Skopolos, Karpathos, Rhodos, Corfu,… ? We are young (22y and 25y), and we don’t want to spend too much money. We are just looking for nice towns (not too dirty), small streets, beautiful beaches,… We don’t need much decadence when going out to a party!

• Daniel

My fiance and I were thinking about the same travel plans. Flying into Athens and then taking the ferry to Mykonos and Santorini. Did you end up traveling there? Would you have done anything different or do you have some recommendations for places to stay and restaurants to eat at?

• Sophia

Hey! Did you end up going? I went to Santorini last week and absolutely loved it! Definitely check out Fira, Pyrgos and (of course!) Oia (Ammoudi Bay at the bottom was great fun)! Xx

Reply To: How to choose between Greek Islands
Your information: