• Author

Hi! Sorry I am unsure if I am posting in the correct area but I just had a question about the party atmosphere on the Islands. I am planning a trip to the Greek islands June 10, we plan on going to Corfu, Mykonos, and Santorini. I have been to Mykonos in late July before and loved it but now I am kinda regretting going so early because I feel the atmosphere won’t be as awesome. Just wondering what time of the year you went and if you have heard of any other experiences with travelling to Greece in the early month of June. Thank you!!

• Kiersten Rich
    Keymaster

Hey Jenessa! This is the perfect place to post 🙂

Early June is just before High Season for Greece, so it depends on how you look at it. You’ll miss the super packed tourist season, which is nice because you’ll likely find way better deals on flights and accommodation, it’ll be WAY less packed and you still get nice weather. It might be a little early for the big parties and nightlife in Mykonos, but if you’ve been in late July before, it might be a nice change of scenery.

Hope that helps!

• apostolos

Greece is perfect out of the hi season. If you want to party go for July and August. But if you really want to discover the beayty of Greek isles, then the best time is June and of course September.
    Best time to visit the greek islands

Reply To: Visiting Greece in June
Your information: