Home Forums Budget Travel Budget travel Q&A – Why do you have trips with it!

• Author

Budget travel opens door to the world!
    Money problem wouldn’t let me follow my passion – travel around the world and see wonderful things, real eyes. So budget travel is way of me, it help me have many experiences, save money on trips, delicious food,… and so on.
    Travel is cheap. When we think it’s expensive, it “will” be expensive, but just in our mind, not in practice.
    Travel means your choice, that if we focus on one thing, some day we will make it. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Our lifetime is always long enough for any dreams that we do desire to pursue.
    But note that: you have to be serious, in making your dream come true. A great difference between a real dreamers and a boasting guy is action.
    “Travel to every countries in the world – 197 countries” – a blogger suggested his journey. And he did it. Why I couldn’t do the same? Travel to every countries, sounded very challenging and life-time experience. I had to embrace it.
    So you can do it, why don’t you action now with budget travel?. See more At here

• Samiching

Great,this is good content

• Katikute

Well, if I have a chace, I will have budget travel, I love this content so much. Thanks

Reply To: Budget travel Q&A – Why do you have trips with it!
Your information: