Home Forums Packing Tips & Guides 3 Week Honeymoon Packing… HELP!

• Author
    #34098 |

Hi all!

I’m new to this forum and blog but I wanted to reach out and ask for help. I am currently planning my honeymoon for next January and I’m already stressed about what to pack!!! We will be flying from Philly to San Fransisco right before the New Year (exact dates aren’t finalized yet…but we are getting married on Dec 22, 2017!) and staying for 2 nights in Napa (Staying at the Heritage) then driving down Highway 1, stopping for the night at The Intercontinental The Clement in Monterey before continuing down the rest of Highway 1 and staying at Disneyland for 3 nights (we are huge disney nerds and we will be staying at the Grand Californian) before flying out to Hawaii! In Hawaii we will be in Maui for 7 days (Grand Wailea) before flying to Kauai for another 7 Days (Grand Hyatt). IM SO EXCITED!!! But I’m already stressed about what to pack!!! especially for the Napa! If anyone has advice it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

• Kiersten Rich
    Keymaster

Hi Megan,

First off, congratulations!

I’d recommend packing lots of layers– for Napa and the coast it will be a bit chilly that time of year, so bring sweaters, leggings, booties, etc. Obviously for Hawaii, you’ll want less layers 😉 but bikinis and coverups take up less room in the suitcase.

Don’t stress! Have a blast xx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.